Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. Our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly.
We are Here
For more than 3 weeks, all employees have been working from home and taking all the recommended safety measures. Our team is digitised and already used to working remotely which is why we can maintain our high quality services:
- You can still get quick cash 24/7 from your phone, using the WeShare Loan app.
- Customer support is working as usual: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm via phone and 24/7 via email and social media handles.
We are Experiencing a High Demand for Loans
In order to serve as many people as possible during these tough times:
- When requesting a new loan, the sum available is fixed at your previous loan amount.
- During the review process, we could be verifying extra information and you might experience some delay on the approval decision. Nevertheless, once approved, disbursement remains instant.
- If your application is not granted, please be patient and try again in a few days, as we cannot satisfy all requests.
We understand that some of these measures might not satisfy your expectations. We are taking deliberate steps to avoid indebtedness and rewarding those who have been loyal overtime.
The situation is evolving daily; we are optimistic it will be temporary and we all return to business as usual.
What we ask of you
- Stay informed. Get verified updates from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and World Health Organisation. Beware of unverified messages on social media!
- Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.
- Practice good hygiene. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, furniture, etc using household disinfectants. Click here for more recommendations from the NCDC.
As it’s a complicated situation, these plans might change but we’ll be sure to keep you updated. Keep in mind that we always value your questions, ideas and feedback. For further inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all in this together. Stay safe!
The WeShare Loan Team